Palettes is a great location for fundraisers!
If you represent a non profit organization and would like to host a fundraiser at Palettes, we would be happy to give back 20% of your registrations to your organization! Here are some specifics:
The Host is required to register for and attend the Fundraising Event.
* The Host is responsible for all marketing and advertising to insure the minimum of 25 guests register for the event. Palettes is not responsible for securing the minimum number of registrants.
* Registrants pay $35 per person to attend the event using a direct link the the event registration online. We require 24 hours notice cancellation for a full refund. If that is not met you will still receive the 20% donation for the seat and the guest will receive a credit for the remaining amount to use at a future event
* Minimum of 15 registered guests to run the event. The more guests you have the more we donate!
* Palettes will refund the Host the entire deposit amount at the end of the event if the 15 person minimum is met.
* Food and Drink: You can bring in your own food, but all alcoholic beverages must be purchased through us.
* 20% of each seat is donated to your special cause
**CANCELLATION POLICY: Must meet minimum registrants 2 weeks before event date or event is cancelled. If the event does not meet the required 15 guest minimum by this time 50% of the Host’s deposit will become a Palettes account credit good towards any future registrations or events. The other 50% will be refunded to the Host’s credit card.
Please email us to arrange your fundraiser and figure out the details.
If you are interested in arranging a fundraiser, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly. Thank you!